Saigram Charitable Trust, a non-profit organization in Coimbatore, India, has been serving the rural society and supporting noble causes since 2005. The trust aims to eradicate poverty and create prosperous communities through genuine people participation at all levels of decision-making processes.
Under the able guidance of its founder Mrs Nagalakshmi and Chairman & Managing Trustee Mr K Raveendran, the Trust’s activities have grown year on year. The support that its trustees, advisors and panel of experts render has helped it in its meteoric growth as a reputed charitable organization. Some of the programs that Saigram Trust is associated with include
- Village adoption
- education of rural children
- agriculture and allied livelihood support
- meditation and vocational training
The Saigram Charitable Trust has its registered office at Annanagar, Samichettipalayam North Gudalur Panchayat, Coimbatore district, 4 km from Periyanaikanpalayam town, which is about 20 Km from Coimbatore. The Trust is located in a calm and picturesque part of the western Ghats in the ecologically significant Niligiri Biosphere Reserve.
- Registered as a charitable trust at Coimbatore, India in 2005 vide no. 746/2005
- Certificate under section 12AA r/w section 12AA(1)(b)(i) of the Income Tax Act 1961 , vide no. CIT(E)BLR/I2AA/O-268 /AAGTS2230L/ITO(E)-3/Vol 2015-2016, Date: 26.04.2016.
- Approval under section 80G(5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act 1961, vide no. CIT(E)BLR/80G/ 0-269 / AAGTS2230L /ITO(E)-3A/ Vol 2015-2016, Date: 26.04.2016.
- NITI Aayog Unique ID: KA/2018/0188740